This weekend hundreds of bikers will descend on the town of Dax in France for the annual Motors n’ Blues festival.
This year Indian Motorcycle is putting on a special welcome for 200 of its IMRG members with the following program:
Friday 7th July
- Registration & Welcome Pack (Official T-shirt, official patch, neck strap, mug, IMRG Magazine)
- From 6pm, aperitif in the Patio de Caballo
- From 8pm, meal in the marquee (a giant paella)
- Concert by Laura Cox, The Excitments, Minnie Marks
Saturday 8th July
- Coffee from 9am in the IMRG area
- Road Books available for two routes of your choice: Iraty in the Pyrenees or Route des Lacs on the Atlantic coast
- From 6pm, awards ceremony and aperitif in the IMRG area
- Popa Chubby’s free night and concert
There is guarded parking for members’ motorcycles throughout the weekend.
Hi res images and videos from the event will be available for journalists early next week.
# # #
ABOUT INDIAN MOTORCYCLE
Indian Motorcycle, a wholly owned subsidiary of Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII), is America’s first motorcycle company. Founded in 1901, Indian Motorcycle has won the hearts of motorcyclists around the world and earned distinction as one of America’s most legendary and iconic brands through unrivaled racing dominance, engineering prowess and countless innovations and industry firsts. Today that heritage and passion is reignited under new brand stewardship. To learn more, please visit www.indianmotorcycle.eu
PR Manager EMEA
+44 7471 030606