2024 Roadmaster Elite delivers custom-inspired, tri-tone Indian Motorcycle Red paint scheme with upscale fit-and-finish & world-class touring capabilities
Indian Motorcycle, America’s First Motorcycle Company, today unveiled its latest Elite model – a showstopping Roadmaster combining high-end sophistication, upscale fit-and-finish, and world-class touring capabilities. Indian Motorcycle designed the 2024 Roadmaster Elite to deliver an authentic, custom-inspired paint scheme for riders looking to turn heads and stand out from the crowd.
In 1904 Indian Motorcycle first debuted the brand’s iconic Indian Motorcycle Red paint scheme. Today, the brand is excited to honour its iconic colour with an all-new Indian Motorcycle Red tri-tone paint scheme with a premium candy finish, which delivers a vibrant and eye-catching look. To achieve this, Indian Motorcycle partnered with two of the industry’s most renowned custom paint shops, Gunslinger Custom Paint (GCP) in Colorado and Custom Painted Vehicles (CPV) out of Wisconsin. Indian Motorcycle’s partnership with GCP and CPV provide an extra layer of authenticity, as the two paint shops are widely sought after for one-off, custom-bike paint designs from riders all around the country.
“Our Elite models take the incredibly high bar we set for all of our products, and raise it even higher, offering something more exclusive for the rider who wants to make sure their bike is a cut above anything else on the road,” said Aaron Jax, Vice President for Indian Motorcycle. “What I love about the new Roadmaster Elite is how we’ve taken the historic Indian Motorcycle Red and given it a tougher, meaner attitude with blacked-out styling.”
“Our design team is always thrilled to work on the Elite models, because we’re essentially given the keys to design our very own custom bike, but instead of just one, hundreds will be available around the world,” said Ola Stenegärd, Director of Product Design for Indian Motorcycle. “With each new Elite model, we pull through custom bike trends to create something that’s not only current and relevant, but authentically aligns with the Indian Motorcycle brand and complements each model’s inherent DNA.”
With only 350 available worldwide and incredible custom-inspired styling, the 2024 Roadmaster Elite is the ultimate in style and exclusivity. Each Roadmaster Elite features exclusive Elite badging, including an individually numbered centre console complete with a silhouette of a 1904 Indian Camelback – Indian Motorcycle’s first model to debut the iconic Indian Motorcycle Red paint.
Premium features add to the Roadmaster Elite’s impressive touring capabilities – delivering an Elite-level of personalization and comfort. These Elite features include the following:
- Tri-Tone Candy Paint – Indian Motorcycle Red Candy, Dark Indian Motorcycle Red Candy, and Black Candy provide a premium paint scheme that pulls inspiration from both past and present custom bikes. Complete with hand painted Championship Gold pinstripes and finished by two of the industry’s top custom paint shops, GCP and CPV, each bike takes over 24 hours to complete.
- Elite Branding & Graphics – Exclusive badging only worthy of an Elite model, riders will stand out from the crowd with premium fit and finish.
- PowerBand Audio with Bass Boost – Introduced in fall 2023, Indian Motorcycle’s PowerBand Audio with Bass Boost delivers 50% louder audio through 12 speakers located in the front fairing, saddlebags, and touring trunk with even more bass when compared to stock sound systems.
- Pathfinder Adaptive LED Headlight – The Indian Motorcycle Adaptive LED Headlight provides even more illumination when compared to stock headlights. Patented, cutting-edge technology improves the rider’s visibility by monitoring the bike’s lean angle to optimize illumination of the road ahead.
- Gloss Black Dash – It’s all in the details, as the Roadmaster Elite features a fully gloss black painted dash – delivering a clean fit and finish riders expect and appreciate with their Elite models.
- Polished Rider and Passenger Headdress Floorboards – These spacious floorboards not only provide comfort for long touring rides, but also deliver an extra level of detail and style.
- Colour-Matched Stitched Heated & Cooled Seat – The Roadmaster Elite’s colour-matched stitched seat adds exclusive styling to a high-performing, comfortable touring seat. Whether riding mid-summer or late fall, the heating and cooling features on the Roadmaster Elite seat greatly improves rider and passenger comfort.
- Tinted Flare Windshield – Tinted to match its blacked-out menacing style, the flare windshield provides advanced wind protection when compared to stock windshields. Featuring a low-profile, it’s electronically adjustable to provide the best wind protection for riders of all heights.
- Black Passenger Arm Rests – Passenger armrests provide premium comfort for passengers, ideal for long touring rides.
- Backlit Switch Cubes – The Roadmaster Elite’s backlit switch cubes make it easier to see and select the bike’s hand controls at night – a premium feature for a premium, Elite touring machine.
- 10-Spoke Precision Machined Wheels – The 10-spoke Precision Machined wheels introduce a new machine pattern on the Roadmaster Elite. Sophisticated, while still packing tons of attitude.
The 2024 Roadmaster Elite will begin shipping to dealers this spring. Riders can learn more at their local Indian Motorcycle dealership or by visiting IndianMotorcycle.eu.
Notes for editors:
- For pricing and availability in your region, please contact your local Indian Motorcycle press contact.
- Images may show North American models and may have accessories fitted. International models may vary.
For more information on Indian Motorcycle visit IndianMotorcycle.eu and follow along on Facebook and Instagram.
ABOUT INDIAN MOTORCYCLE®
Indian Motorcycle is America’s First Motorcycle Company®. Founded in 1901, Indian Motorcycle has won the hearts of motorcyclists around the world and earned distinction as one of America’s most legendary and iconic brands through unrivalled racing dominance, engineering prowess and countless innovations and industry firsts. Today that heritage and passion are reignited under new brand stewardship. To learn more, please visit www.indianmotorcycle.eu
INDIAN and INDIAN MOTORCYCLE are registered trademarks of Indian Motorcycle International, LLC. Always wear a helmet, protective clothing and eyewear and insist your passenger does the same. Ride within the limits of the law and your own abilities. Read, understand, and follow your owner’s manual. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
EMEA Press Indian Motorcycle
Follow us on X @IndianEMEA_PR
+44 7471 030606