BAGGER & TOURING STYLE
For 2024, Indian Motorcycle is debuting three new style accessories for Bagger & Touring models:
- Enhance the Indian Motorcycle authentic look with a new branded Console Cover to add a finishing stylish touch to an Indian Challenger or Indian Pursuit fuel tank console.
- Transform the Quick Release Trunk trim from chrome to black with the new Trunk Trim Kit.
- Continue the blacked-out look with the new Passenger Trunk Armrest Supports in black that offer stylish comfort for passengers ensuring they enjoy the ride from the back seat.
For 2024, Indian Motorcycle adds to its tool collection and offers additional protection, including:
- The new FTR 36mm Rear Axle Wrench by CruzTools® providing the ability to loosen the rear axle nut on all FTR motorcycles combining functionality with convenience, without sacrificing portability or quality.
- The new FTR Front & Rear Axle Sliders by Gilles Tooling are engineered for the streets and the track to assist with protection during slides or drops while being backed by the reputation of Gilles Tooling.
NEW COLORWAYS & COLOR-MATCHED ACCESSORIES
For 2024, Indian Motorcycle is unveiling an array of 16 brand-new colorways. Personalize style with color matched painted accessories straight from the factory, including:
- PowerBand Audio Saddlebag Lids for all Bagger & Touring models
- Hard Lowers for Chieftain, Roadmaster, Indian Challenger and Indian Pursuit models.
- Low Profile Trunk and Touring Trunks
- Chief and Scout Fairing options
Images may show accessories and colorways not available in all regions.